Vaseline. Probably one of the worlds most versitile products. To accomplish these tips, you don’t have to only use Vaseline. Any pure petroleum jelly composition will work. Don’t go for anything scented though. All of these beauty tips take less than a minute to do. Let’s begin!
1. Apply to lashes found here.
2. Apply to feet a night with socks for less cracking.
3. Moisturize elbows.
4. Great for cuticles.
5. Un-chap cracked lips.
6. Create a lip gloss by putting Vaseline over lipstick.
7. Mixing Kool-Aid and Vaseline will create a lovely tinted lip balm.
8. Putting Vaseline on wrist then spraying perfume will ensure the scent lasts all day.
9. Vaseline does not clog pores so it could be used as a cheap facial moisturizer.
10. Rubbing on eyebrows can nourish the strands and make them grow faster.
11. Create a salt scrub out of bath salts and Vaseline to cleanse your body.
12. All over body lotion in the cold winter nights.
13. Rubbing a tiny amount on the teeth can make it easier to smile, especially for people with braces.
14. The non-greasy products in Vaseline are great for a relaxing massage.
15. Heated up in microwave creates a nice night cream to help open pores.
16. Applying with a napkin will remove unwanted makeup.
17. Putting Vaseline on your eyelids then applying eye shadow will create a more shimmery look.
18. To prevent lipstick on the teeth, rub a little on your two front teeth.
19. For that dewy summertime look, massage Vaseline on cheeks and mid-forehead.
20. Applying after shaving will prevent razor burn.
21. Gets rid of dry skin lines.
22. Rub a little bit on an earring hole to make the earring glide in more easily.
23. To create a cream blush, mix your favorite lipstick and Vaseline and apply to the apples of the cheeks.
24. If your ring is difficult to get off, apply Vaseline to the base of the ring. It won’t tarnish the jewelry at all.
25. Prevents chaffing.
26. If you’ve recently had cosmetic surgery, using Vaseline will make it heal quicker.
27. Calms poison ivy rashes.
28. Moisturizes a scalp with dandruff if applied.
29. Applying on Atopic Eczema will help it heal.
30. Protects freshly inked tattoo if massaged onto the area.
31. Rubbing a little Vaseline on your hairline will protect it from hair dying chemicals.
32. Shines leather (especially pleather) shoes and purses.
33. Scrunch Vaseline into the ends of your hair for a more choppy and piecey look.
34. If makeup gets on your clothes, dab a small amount to the area.
35. For healthier hair ends, apply Vaseline to moisturize the dry ends.
36. To make an old nail polish bottle easier to open, rub a dollop on the cap and outer rim and it is just like new.
37. Mixing Vaseline and your favorite lotion will make it last longer.
38. Apply to the lips after you have exfoliated with a toothbrush for softer lips.
39. To remove fake lashes, apply to the lash line and then just peel them off.
40. Rub Vaseline on your dry spots before you use any fake tanning because it will eliminate any uneven tones.
41. Mix a small amount of chocolate with Vaseline for an all natural cocoa butter lotion, great for stretch mark treatment.
42. Apply to the knees to prevent an ashy build up.
43. Can be used as an eyebrow gel to help sculpt the perfect brows.
44. Massaging a dime-full into your scalp works wonders as an after-salon treatment.
45. Rub Vaseline onto your nails to enhance the longevity of nail polish.